There are tens of WordPress cryptocurrency plugins. But the good ones are a few. And some ctypro plugins do not even work! This article is a review of the best ones, based on my experience as a WordPress developer and cryptocurrency enthusiast.
1. The All-in-one Cryptocurrency Plugin
This one is like a “Swiss Army knife” for crypto. It has almost everything! This is a must have plugin if you are running a WordPress site for cryptocurrency. Just look at the feature list:
- easily accept orders and payments: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecon (LTC), Zcash (ZEC),
- display prices and exchange rates (all cryptocurrencies),
- cryptocurrency to fiat calculator (all cryptocurrencies),
- display candlestick price charts (all cryptocurrencies),
- display a list of all cryptocurrencies,
- accept donations: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecon (LTC), Monero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC),
- Ethereum node support: address balance, view block,
Almost all cryptos are supported. There is also a premium version which unlocks more features.
2. For WooCommerce payments
While the All-in-one plugin works with WooCommerce and you can accept orders and payments, there is a specialised plugin for this, which integrates really good with WooCommerce. If you have an eCommerce site, you definitely have to give it a change.
3. For ICO – ERC20 token sale
This one is perfect if you are doing an ICO. It allows you to sell the Ethereum tokens on your web site. There is also a premium version which unlocks more features.